Pilot Operated Float Control
High Low Control and Modulating
- Pilot float valves use an external control pilot float as the external controller to control the opening and closing of a water tank inlet valve, offering a fully automated mechanical tank refilling system. The main valve is not affected by the incoming pressure (high pressure incoming pressure will not cause the main valve to open) since it is the float pilot that controls the opening and closing of the main valve.
- The control pilot float can be installed some distance away from the main valve without causing delays in valve performance, as the controlling pressure is transferred very quickly to the main valve through the pilot tubes.
Pilot Operated Float Valve (Globe)
- Material : Ductile Iron / Stainless Steel
- Pilot Material : Stainless Steel
- Range: DN50 to DN1000
- Max Operating Pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature Limits : + 1°C to +65°C
- Connections :
– Flanges PN10 / PN16 / PN25 according to EN 1092-2 and ISO 7005-2
– Flanges ANSI 150 / 300