Relief, Back Pressure & Sustaining
Better Control and Precision
- Maintaining a steady upstream pressure in recirculating loops
- Usually installed in line with the water pipe
- The use of pilot operated back pressure valves can help to reduce the effect of pressure accumulation which happens during increased flow rates.
- Pilot operated back pressure valves are more suited for maintaining a set pressure on the upstream of a pipeline as they are able to operate very close to their set pressure (unlike the direct acting pressure relief valve). Unlike direct acting pressure valves, pilot operating back pressure valves will experience less accumulation of pressure during increased flow rates. They are ideal for applications with high amount or fluctuating back pressure.
Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valve (Globe)
- Material : Ductile Iron / Stainless Steel
- Pilot Material : Stainless Steel
- Sizes: DN50 – DN1000
- Max Inlet Pressure: 25 bar
- Adjustable upstream pressure: 1 to 20 bar
- Temperature Limits: + 1°C to +65°C
- Connections : Flanges drilling to EN 1092-2 and ISO 7005-2 (PN10 / PN16 / PN25)