For simple control of water level
- Incoming water enters the valve on one side of the washer only. As the water level in the cistern rises, the float raises the float arm, pushing a washer onto the valve seating, and closing the valve.
General Float Valves
- Material : Brass / SS304 / SS316
- Range : DN10 – DN80
- Max Working Pressure : Up to 16 bar
- Max Temperature : 190°C
- Connections : Threaded ends according to DIN ISO 228
- Available options :
– Adjustable sliding float along float arm to set desired level.
– Submerged valve
-For filling and regulation of medium and large storage tanks
-Suitable for aggressive water and other aggressive liquids