Actuators & Accessories
Electric & Pneumatic Actuators & Accessories
- Electric actuators use an electric power supply to drive a motor to generate a torque which will change a valve position. They are often used in areas where air is not readily available.
- Electric actuators are comparatively more expensive than pneumatic actuators but have several advantages such as low maintenance (they can last a long time with proper maintenance), the operating cost is lower, they can be easily wired up to be integrated with existing control systems and they produce less noise during operation.
- Whilst most electric actuators are susceptible to overheating during over-torque and malfunction due to moisture, our electric actuators come with a torque-limiter and anti-condensation heater to avoid such issues.
- Pneumatic actuators are air operated actuators which convert air pressure into mechanical torque to operate a valve. Pneumatic actuators normally consists of 2 sets of pistons compressed by springs which are housed inside a cylinder, when compress air enters the inlet port, the pistons act against the springs and at the same time, driving a rack and pinion which drives the output shaft to the valve.
- Pneumatic actuators offer more torque and speed compared to electric actuators, they also do not overheat and are insensitive to moisture.
90° Electric Actuators
- Torque : 10 – 1000Nm
- Enclosure : IP66 & IP68 (with housing/cable glands fully sealed)
- Temperature Range : -20 °C to +70°C
- Multi-voltage :
– 100 – 240 V AC / 100-350 V DC
– 15-30 V AC / 12 – 48 V DC
-400 V 3 Phase (For large actuator)
- Duty Rating : S4-50% (IEC34)
- Features : Anti-condensation heater / Failure Feedback / Torque Limiter / 4 available limit switches 5A
- Manuel Override : Axil Shaft / Hand Wheel
- Available Versions : On-Off / 3-Position / FAILSAFE / Positioning / AXMART® Bluetooth®
– 4-20mA or 0-10V Transmitter
– 1000 – 5000 – 10000 Ohms potentiometer
– 2 x extra limit switches
– ISO43650 3P+T connector
– 3P+T M12 connector(s)
Pneumatic Actuators & Accessories
- Material : Extruded aluminium alloy, Gold anodized housing
- Pressure Range : 2 – 8 bar
- Temperature: – 20 °C to +80°C
– Pilot air ports – NAMUR Flange interface VDE/VDI 3845
– Topwork – NAMUR VDE/VDI 3845
– Valve mounting – ISO 5211 / DIN 3337
- Other Options :
– Limit Switch Box.
– Manual Override Gearbox.
– IP positioner, Power 24 VDC, 4-20 mA input signal.
– Air Pressure Regulator