Towards A High Service Standard
Since 1988, Val-Technik has supported Asia’s regional industries with best-in-class valves, metering and piping solutions which optimize application performance. We strive for a longstanding, proven service record because we know our customers require the best in high-performing, reliable solutions. Val-Technik makes this a norm and not an exception.
The durability and performance of your flow control system can affect the productivity of your service operations. We understand efficiency and reliability is required to drive businesses forward. Keeping ourselves abreast of your needs and the latest product knowledge, we offer a broad product range from leading brands, most of which are from industry-recognized European or American manufacturers.
Specialists in flow control solutions & service support
Val-Technik believes in delivering solutions which create genuine results for our customers. This means providing our expertise on not only the best combination that fits your system, but one that provides the highest performance and reduces the need for costly maintenance. To us, ensuring you receive an optimal solution on top of quick and reliable response is what we strive for in our daily work.
For a customized fit and process automation, we offer calculated sizing and assembly of valves to accompanying actuators, controls and valve accessories.
In addition, our technical support will ensure your maintenance needs are met. Our services include preventive maintenance, overhaul and servicing repairs, and installation of water hammer arrestors.
To us, ensuring you receive an optimal solution on top of quick and reliable response is what we strive for in our daily work.
Val-Technik has consistently met the needs of various industries with high-performing flow control solutions since 1988. We have provided specialist solutions for the below sectors:
Educational Institutions | Utility & Building | Waste & Water Treatment | Food & Beverage | Chemical Processes
Semi-Conductor | Biotechnology | Marine & Offshore | Oil & Gas | Pharmaceutical
- Preventive maintenance of pilot operated float and pressure reducing valves.
- Servicing or overhauling of pilot operated float and pressure reducing valves.
- Supply and installation of water hammer arresters.
- Sizing calculation of valves and water hammer arresters.
- Provide mounting of actuators, controls and accessories to quarter-turn valves.
- Configuring water meters integration, those supplied by Val-Technik, to building management or automation system in commercial and industrial buildings, tertiary institutions, hospitals, etc.